Frequently Asked Questions
How do I export my inventory from Wave?
Category: Getting Started | Pogi | Wave
You now have your first inventory taken through your WAVE app. But, now you're ready to do more!
One of POGI's features is to export your inventory. This feature can serve numerous purpose like updating asset details. From there you can update and audit things easily from the inventory you just scanned using WAVE.
YOUR FIRST EXPORT
Kindly follow the steps below to do your first export.
- Go to POGI.
- Click on the menu icon (navigation icon) on the top left corner.
- Select the current page.
- Before you can export, you need to select the items you wish to export.
- When you're happy with your selection, press the Export button.
- A prompt to choose a file format and what columns you wanted to include.
- Whenever ready, click Export again to download
Congratulations! You've made your first export on POGI.
Should you have further questions, feel free to reach out to our support team.