Wave Release Notes for August 24, 2022
WAVE RELEASE VERSION 3.3.3
This release includes enhancements and fixes for an overall smoother user experience.
- Optimized database to speed up the synchronization of data specifically for the initial synchronization.
- The Re Synchronize Data button allows users to clear last_update_date and last_delete_date data for clearing out bad data when using third-party software.
- Fixed a bug where saving an audit report when the Commissioned Only Off field on the Setting screen gets stuck on synchronizing data.
- The beeping of the app is now behaving appropriately regarding the Location Exclusive Mode and the Commissioned Only Mode settings.
- The app will now be redirected to the App Store by comparing the app version numbers, until the last value, if the version is below the minimum app version allowed by the Pogi API.
- The Name field will be filled by the Asset Id value if the former is empty. If the Asset Id is also empty, the Name field will be filled by the Location value instead.