POGI RELEASE VERSION 3.07.03
This release includes cool new features, enhancements, and general fixes for an overall smoother user experience.
What’s New / Enhancements:
- The Inventory Page replaces the Dashboard Page as the landing page. Users can now compare the number of scanned items between two different date ranges on any or all locations and monitor the movements of their items easily on this new page.
- Users can now do a Bulk Delete on the Current Page.
- In support of the new Inventory Page, the Quantity field has been added. Note: only applicable for organizations that don’t have it yet.
- Fixed a bug where existing RFID tags commissioned as a Marker can still be added as an Asset.
- Fixed a bug where the To Date filter at the History Page is not working as expected.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Checkbox and Image column headers' positions are fixed in their position, unlike the other column headers.
- Fixed an issue where the Move function when you select items on the Audit Report is not working.
- Fixed an issue wherein a newly commissioned tag has the Last Update value of 1/1/1970 | 8:00 AM
- Fixed an issue where the Date Time value of an Audit Report in the Details modal differs from its Date Time value on the Audit Reports list. The timezone on the list is the local timezone but the one in the modal is under the CST.
- Fixed a bug where having consecutive Audit Reports with the same Session-Id, regardless of letter cases doesn’t display their Audit Reports properly.