Start your Wave RFiD Inventory Management journey here!
So you might be wondering what is Wave?
SimplyRFiD Wave is an iOS app developed to increase inventory efficiency and accuracy.
This guide aims to show you how easy it is to use Wave. We can break it down into four easy steps!
- Tag items using our Quick Tag feature
- Scan and save your inventory in Wave.
- Synchronize all your handhelds to SimlpyRFiD Pogi so you can start your audit.
- Unify your inventory, download it, and start reconciling your actual inventory count to your chosen ERP system.
Now that you have an idea of how easy it is to use Wave, let's get started by setting up your Pogi instance. Follow the steps, and it will guide you step-by-step.
When you've finished setting up your Pogi instance, you can now start downloading our Wave Quick Start Guide at this link: SimplyRFiD Wave Quick Start Guide
This guide will assist you through configuring your CSL CS108 Handheld and setting up your Wave app.
Once you've received all the items you need to get started, you can now begin to tag your items. It is pretty straightforward:
- Stick an RFID tag to your item
- Commission the item to your inventory using the Quick Tag function
- Hit Save
When you're done commissioning all your items using Wave, you can now start scanning your inventory. Here's how to quickly count your inventory:
- Go to the Inventory tab in Wave.
- Select the Location of the items you want to scan.
- Pull the trigger.
- When you're done scanning items, hit Save.
Here are some best practices when taking your inventory.
After you've taken inventory of all your locations, you want to synchronize all the inventories that were saved from different locations into Pogi. How to do that? Here are the steps below:
- Login to Pogi.
- Go to Audit Report.
- Check if the reports are what you expect as the items Found and Missing.
- When you're happy with the report, go to the Current Page.
- You'll see all the recent items that were inventoried, and you can feel free to audit the items there or export them into a CSV file to do your audit in a spreadsheet.
In this last step, we'll give you the easiest way how you can reconcile your inventory count to your ERP or PoS system. There are many ways out there that involves using our API, but if you'd also like to keep it simple and easy, follow these steps below:
- Log in to [Pogi](https://pogi.simplyrfid.com "Pogi Login Portal).
- Go to the Current page.
- Export the assets you want to upload into your ERP system.
Now, you can use that .CSV or .JSON file you downloaded to upload to your ERP system.
For additional reading materials, or if you want to look at our API manuals, you can go here.