How do I connect my Wave App to my POGI web app?
WAVE app is a fantastic app all on its own. But did you know that you can do more than just scanning and taking inventory?
Let us introduce you to the POGI web app. This app is an extension of the WAVE app. Here is where you do audit reports, add users, locations, organizations, and many more! Want to connect your WAVE app to POGI? Follow the steps below:
- You should receive a welcome message in your email inbox once you purchase a handheld and subscribe to WAVE.
- You can learn how to download wave on this link, if you haven't yet. Once you have the Wave app downloaded on your iOS device, you can now start linking your Wave app to POGI.
- Open your WAVE app. Your RFID reader will pair with the iOS device you're using, and then the "Set up Guide" screen will show up.
- Scan the QR code from the Welcome Email you received, using your CS108 Handheld Barcode Reader. You should see a glowing red light from the barcode reader and point it towards the QR code.
- It will go to the settings page. You can toggle additional fields on this page that you want to include during your scan.
- Once you've chosen your preferred fields, you can now use the different pages of WAVE and start tagging items and taking inventory.
If you changed your password, want to switch to a different user account on the same iOS device, or need to re-scan QR code:
- Log-in to POGI and go to Users. Look for the user account you want to switch on and click the Action Button or the three vertical dots. Please select a QR code.
- If you are re-scanning the QR code, you can also open the welcome message in your email inbox.
- Open your WAVE app on your iOS device.
- On the bottom right of the app, click Settings.
- Under Server, tap Config. The Setup Guide screen will pop up.
- You can now scan the QR code on your desktop screen using the barcode reader.
- When the device successfully connects, the WAVE app will ask permission to reboot. Click Yes.
- WAVE app will close. Click open WAVE in your app library. As soon as the app opens, your WAVE app should be now be connected to the new user. You can now start scanning inventory or tag assets.
If you encounter either of the below,
- You can't find your Welcome Message email
- Using a new handheld or,
- Want to assign another user
Please follow the subsequent steps:
- Log-in to POGI
- Click the hamburger icon on the top left of the page and click the Users tab.
- When you find the username you want to use, click the action button (three vertical dots) on the rightmost corner of the row. Then, select Generate QR code
- You can now use the generated QR code to connect a new user or a different handheld device.
Should you have further questions, feel free to reach out to our support team.