Enterprise ID - Usually your CAGE code (MFR).
Larger labels allow more information. Smaller labels lose the 1-D Barcode but take up less space. All labels are compliant with the MIL-SPEC.
Most QARs accept UID verification sampling. If you prefer, we can validate every UID (also known as 100% verification) for an additional charge per verification report.
Please enter each part number (PNO) and the serial numbers (SEQ) for that part.. For larger order, please email a spreadsheet to Support@SimplyRFiD.com containing a list of part numbers and serial numbers and we will send a quote.
1. DoD UID / UII / IUID compliance
2. Grade A certified UID marking
3. Ships same day if confirmed by 2pm EST
4. Mil-Std-130N Compliant
5. UID made from synthetic, durable label 5100 resin ribbon (pdf)
6. Includes Certificate of Conformance
7. Includes WAWF instructions
1. $50 - first EID/Part Number
2. $25 - each additional EID/Part Number
3. 1-499 UID Tags: $2.00 each
4. 500-999 UID Tags: $1.50 each
5. 1,000 UID Tags: $1.00 each
1. Enterprise ID - Usually your CAGE code (MFR)
2. Part Number(PNO)
3. Serial Number List(SEQ) or range like, "0001 through 0100"
4. Label Size - 3"x1"(most popular), 2"x1", or 0.5"x1.5"
UNITED STATES (MAIN OFFICE)
6599 Commerce Ct, Warrenton, VA 20187 Phone: + 1 703.343.1689 Email: email@example.com
SM City Clark, Angeles City Phone: + 1 703.343.1689 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org