The Cost of Waiting to Automate
With medical supplies accounting for 30 to 40% of hospitals’ costs, automating the supply chain is a must. But almost 80% of US hospitals still manage their inventory with barcode and manual processes. In fact, US hospitals lose $5 billion annually due to supply chain shortcomings.
With VITaL, SimplyRFID has eliminated any reason for “waiting to automate.” It’s the most advanced, versatile, cost effective, and easy to use automated medical inventory tracking system available. We fully customize it to provide a complete solution tailored to your hospital’s specific needs.
VITal-Inventory Management System
VITaL is a hybrid system that uses multiple tracking technologies, including RAIN RFID, Machine Vision, BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), and active RFID. This versatility enables it to track anything and ensures that only the most cost-effective and accurate tracking technology for the task is used.
Smart Cabinets, Smart Rooms, Smart Hospital
With VITaL, your storage options are not limited to one type of storage or even to cabinets manufactured by SimplyRFID. We can often retrofit your existing cabinets and, if you prefer open shelf storage, can turn ordinary storage rooms into smart rooms.
Workflow & Integration
• Standalone or integrated with your ERP and EHR:
• Integration with your ERP and EHR is performed by us - no increase in your IT department’s workload
• Upon integration, re-ordering becomes automated and items are automatically assigned to patients
• Minimal (or even zero) manual input is required from clinicians
• Clinicians log in with their near-field badge and select the patient or case on the system touchscreen, thus no further interaction is necessary
Customized Systems for Faster ROI
We work with you to customize the system, its deployment schedule, and even financing and leasing options. In most cases, ROI should be achieved in 30 to 90 days.